ACCESSIBLE THINGS TO SEE AND DO IN THE GRAMPIANS
The Spectacular Grampians National Park awaits you!
Accessible Bike Path
Right out the front of Shady Gums is a sealed accessible bike path. It connects to
- Shops and services – Chemist, Grocery Store, GP, Newsagent, Tourist information, Petrol station
- Cafes and restaurants, brewery and hotels
- Picnic grounds, walking trails, BBQs, lake
- Tourist attractions – adventure golf, art galleries, hand crafted wood furniture
- Enjoy a massage or facial
- Cook damper over a campfire
- Birdwatching, Wildlife spotting
- All terrain wheelchair (hired from National Park headquarters just across the road from Shady Gums)
Accessible Tourist Attractions
- Halls Gap zoo
- Grampians Helicopters
- Art galleries, glass blowing
- Brambuk Cultural Centre
- Drive to the lookouts for magnificent views of the Grampians National Park
- Mc Kenzie Falls
- Local wineries
You may need some help to enjoy your time away. Support workers can help.
There are some beautiful accessible walking tracks that can be enjoyed right on our doorstep.
A Support Worker who knows the trails can walk with you, show you the wildlife and take some memorable photographs.
If you would like to enquire further about Holiday Support and services please contact us for more information.